Industry Press / 07.21.19
Ticket Professionals Conference 2019 Scholarships and Speaker Announcement
We will be offering 2 scholarships for the Ticketing Professionals Conference 2019. These scholarships are to honour 2 great leaders in the Ticketing industry in Australia, Pat Boggs OAM and Tim Roberts.
- Each Scholarship provides one Full Conference Registration and 1 nights’ accommodation for 1 delegate •
- Scholarship applications close 5pm on Friday 9 August 2019 • Recipients will be announced on Friday 30 August
- 2019 at www.ticketingprofessionals.com.au/conference
Pat Boggs OAM Scholarship
Pat Boggs OAM is a pioneer of the ticketing world. Pat oversaw ticket sales and operations for many of Australia’s leading venues and major productions. She worked on over 140 shows in her career, spanning over 5 decades. Pat is famous for the dedication and passion she applied to every production, and her commitment to ensuring full houses and securing the best possible outcome for both the producer and the audience.
Two of Pat’s most famous sayings were “People who never make mistakes, don’t do any work” and “there are no problems only solutions”.
- To apply for the Pat Boggs Scholarship, Send through the biggest mistake you have ever made in sales or ticketing and the solution you implemented
Apply Here for the Pat Boggs Scholarship
Tim Roberts Scholarship (sponsored by Stage Queensland)
Tim Roberts was one of our finest Arts Administrators who during his 20 year career worked across Australia, NZ and Europe sharing his passion for CRM and Audience development
Tim was instrumental in establishing the first Ticketing Professionals Conference with Stage Queensland (formerly NARPACA) and was passionate about introducing people to our industry.
- To apply for the Tim Roberts Scholarship, you should be attending your first Ticketing Conference and tell us the one thing that you want to learn from the experience.
Apply Here for the Tim Roberts Scholarship
Linda Forlini Industry Pass (1 full 2 day Registration)
Linda Forlini from Ticket Philadelphia is a great friend and colleague. Linda is an INTIX Board Alumni & Lifetime Achievement Award recipient.
Linda believes in the International Ticketing community and wants to provide an opportunity a new starter in our Industry.
- Linda has provided one Registration for someone who is in their first 3 years of working in Ticketing and is someone who wants to make it their career.
- To apply for Linda’s Industry Pass – tell us why you have chosen a career in Ticketing and what you can learn from attending the conference.
Apply here for Linda Forlini's Industry Pass
Announcing Our First Speaker – Dave Wakeman of Wakeman Consulting Group
We’d like to welcome Dave Wakeman "The Revenue Architect" who will be one of our Keynote speakers.
Dave's session is entitled The Courage To Change. Dave Wakeman will talk with us about what change is, why it is important, and how you can capture the magic of change.
But, most importantly, he will give us tools and ideas that will help us take action towards creating change in our organizations, large or small.
We first encountered Dave Wakeman at the INTIX conference a few years back and since that time have been regular followers of his blog.
Last year Dave created the Business of Fun Podcast, and Jo was one of the early guests. This week it was Angela's turn to be a guest. Angela talks about change, the conference and the Australian industry. You can listen to the Podcast here
Read more about Dave Wakeman at www.davewakeman.com
Where: Bankwest Stadium, 11-13 O’Connell Street Parramatta (https://bankweststadium.com.au/)
When: Thursday 14 November – Friday 15 November 2019
Cost: Delegate - $499.00
Register at www.ticketingprofessionals.com.au/conference