Industry Press / 09.25.19
East London Based Ticketing Start-Up Eventcube to Launch in the U.S and Introduce an Industry First
London based ticketing start-up Eventcube are heading to the U.S and bringing with them an industry first - a subscription-fee based model set to 'democratise ticketing'.
A fast-growing and agile platform, ticketing solutions startup Eventcube have already entrenched themselves in the European and Asian markets. From London Parks to AEG Presents to ABS CBN, the system has become the backbone for both big brands and independent promoters in the UK, Asia, Europe and Australia, having already sold over $38m in tickets.
Now Eventcube is bringing its ever evolving technology to the US and with it, will be launching a new, disruptive 'Unlimited Ticketing' pricing and service model. Currently many providers charge a large per ticket percentage fee back to the event organiser; a fee that can be 10% or higher per ticket and often comes with limited access to functionality and no customization.
Eventcube's new unlimited ticketing package provides limitless ticket sales and access to all features for $50 a month and only 1% per ticket. This new pricing model represents an immense saving of approximately 67% against the nearest competitor, bringing greater access and flexibility across the market.
Select UNLIMITED TICKET FEATURES INCLUDE:
Unlimited Event & Ticket Creation
Accept Funds Directly from Customers to your Bank Account
Fully Branded to your Look and Feel
Set and Keep Your Booking Fee
Anti-Tout Resale Mechanic and Waiting List
Pick a Custom Domain
Unlimited Event Creation and Tickets
Having founded Eventcube with the desire to challenge legacy providers like Eventbrite and Ticketmaster, Wil Troup & Kieran Alington believe the current market leaders have operated with little competition for far too long without providing tangible improvement in services and steep costs. To combat this they created Eventcube; a fully customizable, white label ticketing platform designed to provide scale, customization and flexibility at an affordable price.
"There is a massively underserviced network of independent event organisers who are often overlooked by the traditional 'big money' powerhouses such as Ticketmaster and Eventbrite. We've been on the ground, in the trenches at events and cutting edge technology for over 30 years combined and no ticketing solution has ever quite hit the mark. We've now created an affordable solution for everyone, democratising the ticketing industry."
Wil Troup and Kieran Alington
The U.S launch comes complete with a bold new hire in the form of Sales Director Charles A. Bruner. Bruner, a senior specialist in both ticket sales and strategy, has carved out his experience with previous employers which include Chelsea FC, Arsenal FC, West Ham United, the Cincinnati Reds and the University of Cincinnati Football and Ambassador Theatre Group.
"I am excited to be working with a team who really understand what event owners, organizers and producers want in a ticketing system and I'm eager to be able to deliver something into the US market that will change the way ticketing is done." Charles A. Bruner
Eventcube's unlimited ticketing is now available across the US at eventcube.io/us
NOTES TO EDITORS
Eventcube Solutions is a leading provider of event ticketing technology services based in East London.
It was born from the trenches of festivals and events, and operates on these values:
- Transparency in our fees and costs - We're always upfront about what we charge. Don't be constrained by archaic % or per ticket fees. Pay a fixed monthly cost and make more money.
- It's your booking fee - you charge what you want to charge, unlike other companies that sets booking fees for you.
- Ethical use of data - you've worked hard to create your audience, don't let people remarket to them.
- Your tech partner - We're not trying to increase our market share of tickets, we're here to help you sell more tickets.
- Honest resale - don't let 3rd party resale sites resell your tickets at exorbitant rates. Allow attendees to safely resell their unwanted tickets and set fair resale prices that come back to you the event organiser.
- Social enabled selling - Over 50% of people buy something recommended by their friends. Eventcube has social sharing tools to incentivise people to share events in exchange for discounts on their own tickets.
- Full API integration - plug into our API and sell tickets through 3rd parties.
- Start your own marketplace - we have the tools for you to start your own ticketing shop to sell tickets for events from multiple promoters. e.g. Crack Magazine.
LINKS & FURTHER INFO: